Join Indiana Naturists

Join Indiana Naturists A Social Nudist social club

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Funny Email

This is an email exchange between a guy we'll call T and myself (Chris). He contacted Indiana Naturists via the contact us form located on the website.

---START OF CONVERSATION---

T: "I'm living in southern Illinois and wish to know whether there are any of your members living in this area that seems to be hostile to the naturist lifestyle. If so, I'd like to be considered for membership."

Chris: "Thanks for your interest. We do have members from Illinois but you didn't tell me where you were so I'm not sure how far away they are from you. I'm also confused by your use of "hostile". Can you please explain?
If you would like to apply for membership, click here.
Thanks again."

T: " "Hostile" is a non-friendly attitude to naturism, especially Carbondale.

Chris:  "Well none of our members are hostile towards naturism. If they were, they wouldn't be members. lol
 --- END OF CONVERSATION---

I should go back and find some more of the classic idiot emailers that have contacted me over the years.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to think of Carbondale as non-naturist friendly. I know of a naturist family on NCH in a small town about 20 miles south of Carbondale, and from what I know there is no hostility toward them whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete